(Version 0.4.1 was unreleased, due to a small bug found.)
Changes from 0.4.1
- Correct changelog entry in thai.dtx, removing junks in generated document.
Changes from 0.4.0
- Update fonts from thaifonts-scalable 0.4.9, plus some changes from CVS.
- Reintroduced font: kinnari, with resolved licensing issue.
- New fonts: sawasdee, umpush, waree.
- Handle the case of tone marks over long-ascender base characters with below-base vowel combined, e.g. "PO PLA + SARA UU + MAI EK", using Werner Lemberg's method as published in TUGboat Volume 21 (2000), No. 2.
$ cvs -d :pserver:firstname.lastname@example.org:/home/cvs \ co -r r_0_4_2 software/thailatex