This is the first public release at LTN of Thaifonts-SiamPradesh.
The difference from original fonts includes:
- Ready for editing with Fontforge, with all traps cleared
- Scaled up to match western fonts at the same point size
- Cleaner splines (for some fonts) and more reference usage (i.e. smaller file size)
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
This package is not totally free software. You cannot immediately modify it before notifying DIP & SIPA in writing. See the COPYING file for the license terms.
Changes in 0.2.1
- Fontforge format 3.0 (requires fontforge >= 20080110)
- Correct ZWNJ, ZWJ, LRM, RLM glyphs
- Add ZWSP glyph
- Fontconfig configs for registering generic families and for synthesizing DIP/SIPA original counterpart families
- Fix glyph problems (round to int, extremas, directions, overlaps). All outline-based arts generated from the glyphs are now properly drawn, for example.
Changes in 0.2.0
- First release for fonts modified from DIP-SIPA contested fonts
- Create Fontforge spline files for editing
- Rename fonts as required by the license
- Convert splines to cubic
- Scale up to match western fonts at the same point size
- Refine splines and remove glitches
- Postscript hints and TrueType instructions
- Use more references
- Various bug fixes
$ svn co http://linux.thai.net/svn/software/thaifonts-dip-sipa/tags/r_0_2_1 \ thaifonts-siampradesh-0.2.1