Changes from 0.2.12
- Fix wrong key listing in byte trie
(Issue #9, Thanks @legale for the report.)
- Fix cross-compiling issue caused by AC_FUNC_MALLOC
(Issue #11, Thanks Vanessa McHale for the report.)
- Fix isspace() arg problem on NetBSD.
(Personal mail, Thanks Sean for the report;
PR #8, Thanks OBATA Akio for an independent pull request.)
- Fix some documentations.
- Really use TRIE_CHAR_TERM in TrieChar string termination.
Changing TRIE_CHAR_TERM definition now won't break the code.
- Fix Windows build issue by avoiding <unistd.h> include.
(Partially addressing PR #15, Thanks @fanc999 for first raising this.)
- [New APIs] Add serialization of the trie into memory buffer.
(PR #12, Thanks KOLANICH for the contribution.)
$ git clone https://github.com/tlwg/libdatrie.git
GitHub release: https://github.com/tlwg/libdatrie/releases/tag/v0.2.13