LibThai is a set of Thai language support routines aimed to ease developers’ tasks to incorporate Thai language support in their applications.
LibThai is a set of Thai language support routines aimed to ease developers’ tasks to incorporate Thai language support in their applications. It includes important Thai-specific functions e.g. word breaking, input and output methods as well as basic character and string supports. LibThai is an Open Source and collaborative effort initiated by Thai Linux Working Group and opened for all contributors.
LibThai includes Thai language support routines:
- Thai character set support: TIS 620, ISO/IEC 10646
- Thai character properties
- Thai string manipulators
- Thai string collation
- Thai word breaking
- Thai input method
- Thai output method
- pango-libthai (partially merged upstream)
- Qt, KDE Thai
- libthai is distributed under GNU LGPL
- FTP/HTTP: http://linux.thai.net/pub/thailinux/software/libthai/
- For Debian users, all packages are now available in Debian repository (since Etch).
LibThai is maintained at GitHub.
Discussion about LibThai development goes on at the thai-linux-foss-devel mailing list.