"Fonts-SIPA-Arundina" project is now renamed to "Fonts-Arundina".
Changes from Fonts-SIPA-Arundina 0.2.1
- LaTeX: new 'sans' option for using sans-serif by default.
- LaTeX: new 'scale' option for adjusting font size, based on Abhabongse Janthong's work on 'fonts-tlwg' package.
- CTAN dist tarballs now contain source directory with the same name as the LaTeX package, fixing confusion on CTAN archive.
Changes from Fonts-SIPA-Arundina 0.2.0
- Switch to XZ tarball compression.
- Resurrect CTAN zip generation for uploading as a single file.
- Set TTF Preferred Family of all fonts to "Arundina", to have all faces grouped together on systems.
- Clarify copyright & license for the packaging.
- Add fontconfig file taken from Debian.
Changes from ThaiFonts-Arundina 0.1.3
- Project is renamed to "fonts-sipa-arundina".
- More consistent directory names for LaTeX installation.
- CTAN TDS zip is now complete in a single file, with source.
- LaTeX fonts building is now self-contained, no more build-dependency on thailatex.
- Supports more LaTeX escape sequences.
- Add OpenType language tags as required by some rendering engines.
Changes from 0.1.2
- Drop unneeded build-dependency on xfonts-utils
- Add LaTeX fonts generation, and 'fonts-arundina' package for use in LaTeX documents. To enable it, use
Changes from 0.1.1
- Add ZWSP, ZWNJ, ZWJ, LRM, RLM glyphs
- Correct widths for Sans Mono
- Correct Thai ligatures RUEE, LUEE and FONGMAN-FANNU